Drones: Flying drones legally Just Got Easier in 2016 (Everything You Need To Know)
Skype Interview: Flying Drones Legally Just Got Easier in 2016 (Everything You Need To Know)
I had the pleasure of interviewing Scott Strimple an Emmy-award winning filmmaker, drone expert, and commercial airline pilot. He also is part of an exclusive team of aviators who help advise on drone laws for the FAA.
What’s covered in the interview:
– How to fly legally for commercial use
– How to take and pass the Small UAS Rule (Part 107) test
– How long does the process take
– How much does the process cost
– What can you and can’t you do
– Where can I fly my drone
– How can I learn how to fly or operate my drone?
– How can I repair my crashed drone
On August 29, 2016 the Small UAS Rule (Part 107) will change drone law and make it easier for many pilots.
About Scott Strimple
Scott has been flying UAV and drones for 40 years. He owns Cinemaerial Visuals (an aerial cinema company). He also launched The Drone Flight School. Here you can learn how to pass the drone pilot test. Learn how to fly or fly better. Scott offers drone repair service for crashed drones.